Roasted beets are known to be sweet and delightful. With very earthy and aromatic essence beets are very great for a salad. Here is how you can prepare beet salad. Continue reading
The most nourishing foods at times are those that are simple and quite easy to make. This carrot soup with ginger is just that.
- 3 Cups of vegetable stock
- 1 Pound carrot finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 Yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 Cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of finely chopped chives
- 1 Pound of dried green split peas
- 1 Cup chopped yellow onions
- 4 Medium diced carrots
- 2 Cloves of minced garlic
- ½ Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 Cup of olive oil
- 1 Cup of sliced ham
- 3 Medium diced potatoes(unpeeled)
- 3 Stalks of Celery
- ½ Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- 8 Cups of water or chicken stock
Sweet potato fries are amazingly delicious. For that crunchy, sweet and spicy taste this is a snack worth a try.
- 2 Medium sized sweet potatoes.
- Olive oil. Put just enough tablespoons to coat the fries slightly.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper-sprinkle enough to taste.
Sometimes having that spicy hot feeling brings out the best mouth-watering taste in a meal. For those who like it spicy and hot then this is definitely a meal to try out.
- ¼ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 7 Ounces of Fresh Shishito Peppers or Fresh Green Chiles
- 2 Large thin Sliced Garlic Cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons of fresh Lemon Juice
Looking for a soup that has earthy flavor and is pretty versatile, then this scrumptious celery soup is definitely worth a try. Celery is known to be an impressive vegetable owing to the fact that a high percentage of it is water. It’s highly nutritious as its rich in Vitamin A, C and K. Want to go the veggie way? How about you start with this simple and amazingly delicious soup. Continue reading →
When it comes to going organic, there are endless possibilities in making amazingly delicious meals. With the current trend, it’s healthier, easy and way affordable to go organic. Here is a simple delicious salad recipe to get you started.
- 2 large bunches of spinach
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves of sliced garlic
- Salt to desired taste