Sometimes having that spicy hot feeling brings out the best mouth-watering taste in a meal. For those who like it spicy and hot then this is definitely a meal to try out.
- ¼ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 7 Ounces of Fresh Shishito Peppers or Fresh Green Chiles
- 2 Large thin Sliced Garlic Cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons of fresh Lemon Juice
- Heat a skillet over high heat and then add the vegetable oil and swirl the skillet. Heat till the vegetable oil is hot and begins to shimmer.
- Add the chiles and the tea salt and stir continuously until the chiles are blistered halfway. Shake the skillet occasionally.
- Add the sliced garlic and continue to stir until the chiles are now blistered all over.
- Transfer the chiles to a paper towel in order to drain and then place the chiles in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with salt to taste and toss it to coat well and then serve immediately.
You can find these ingredients and more at Organic Market in Karen. Our market is open every Saturday from 9.00am-3.00pm at Purdy Arms in Karen.