Kale chips? Crispy, tasty and very nutritious. One more way to enjoy your veggies.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven at around 180 degrees.
- Wash the kale thoroughly and dry them well.
- Use a knife or kitchen scissor to remove the leaves from the stem. Then cut the leaves into small pieces.
- Place the kale leaves in a bowl and drizzle the olive oil. Toss the bowl to coat the kale leaves with the oil.
- Line the baking tray with a baking parchment then lay the kale on the baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle the salt to taste.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until crispy. Check at 10 minutes to ensure they don’t overcook and burn. Keep checking every minute thereafter until they are well crispy and ready.
- Remove from oven ones they are ready and cool for about 2 minutes then serve.