When it comes to going organic, there are endless possibilities in making amazingly delicious meals. With the current trend, it’s healthier, easy and way affordable to go organic. Here is a simple delicious salad recipe to get you started.
- 2 large bunches of spinach
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves of sliced garlic
- Salt to desired taste
- Clean the spinach as you cut off the stems. Soak the spinach to soften and then drain off the water. Soak and drain the spinach again.
- Put the spinach in a salad spinner in order to remove any excess moisture.
- Heat 2tsbs of olive oil in a skillet on a medium heat level. Add the garlic and then sauté it for 1 minute or so. Let the garlic heat till it’s almost brown.
- Add the spinach to the pan and mix it up until the spinach has a coat of the olive oil and garlic. Repeat this a couple of times. Then cover the pan for 1 minute for it to cook well. Uncover and mix up the spinach again. Let it heat up for a few more minutes.
- In about 2 minutes of covered cooking the spinach should be well wilted. Remove it from the heat.
- Once you remove it from heat, drain any moisture in excess. Add some little olive oil, sprinkle a pinch of salt to desired taste and then serve immediately.
Cooking time 5minutes
You can get the ingredients at our Organic Market. Our markets are open every Saturday from 9am-4pm.
Live Love Organic.
Content by Higher Image KE